What you need to know about 18th Edition?
Safeguard your workforce from any shocks!
BS 7671 Wiring Regulations – 18th Edition training course
1 Oct–3 Oct 2018 | Reading Training Centre, Berkshire | £455 +VAT
Book your place
Engaging delegates in the training room can be tough – then add a very dry subject like 18th Edition with no practical work and a trainer who just reads regulation after regulation without much explanation – can be very hard going.
That’s why MCP do it differently.
This 3-day course uses a lot of diagrams and explanations with practice scenarios. It is not just helping delegates to pass but helping them to be safer and have a clearer understanding of the requirements in all aspects of installation.
- An understanding of the requirements for electrical installations in:
– Industrial applications
– Commercial applications
– Domestic applications
– Special locations applications
- An understanding of the safe functioning of electrical installations under normal conditions and under fault conditions
- An understanding of electrical installation’s energy efficiency
- And, undertake the Level 3 City & Guilds 2382-18 examination
Our approach ensures delegates get the most they can from the experience – helping them to develop improved skills and sustainable knowledge.
BUY the book ‘Requirements for Electrical Installations, IET Wiring Regulations, Eighteenth Edition, BS 7671:2018 (Electrical Regulations)’ to accompany the course.
The MCP approach offers a proven high pass rate with more than 95% of delegates passing first time.