Recognise any of these?
- Holding stock costs money
- Parts stock is the second largest item of expense
- in the maintenance budget
- Majority of companies have too much stock
- Many companies do not have the required items in stock
- Stores service levels are less than 90%
- Stock losses are common
Why Smart Stores?
24/7 visibility, availability, control and accountability of MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations) consumables, tools, PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) and production components.
The SmartStores solution enables customers to effectively manage and control usage of material in a storeroom environment. It provides real-time enterprise-wide visibility and control over your materials to make sure that you are getting the most out of your investment.
The Inventor-e SmartStores™ solution comprises of a SmartStores Android application that is downloaded to either an Android compliant phone or a tablet with NFC RFID (Near Field Communication Radio Frequency Identification) capability. The SmartStores App is linked in real time through 3G or WiFi to the Inventor-e cloud-based Sourcerer software. Sourcerer™ is an enterprise-wide materials management platform, that specifically addresses your material inventory management needs.
Why the SmartStores™ Programme?
For over 30 years, MCP has been working with organisations around the world to help them improve their spare parts management processes and methods.
• Providing reliable information about the spare parts stock increases efficiency and reduces costs
• Companies can reduce their inventory costs by up to 25% by adopting a structured approach to Stores and Spare Parts Inventory Control and Management
MCP’s SmartStore™ Programme – has been developed to provide you with the tools and support to reduce your inventory, increase service levels and reduce equipment downtime.