On-site Training Overview
Training TypeTechnical Skills
QualificationMCP Training Certificate
The Electrical Safety & Isolation Workshop is designed to provide the following:
- An overview of Electricity at Work Regulations
- To enable technicians to perform and implement safe and technical isolations against your procedures
Is it right for us?
The Electrical Safety & Isolation Workshop was designed for those who require an understanding of the regulations and its requirements for the safe use of electricity at work. An electrical background is not necessary to attend this programme.
What will we learn?
The Electrical Safety & Isolation Workshop will cover the following:
- Electrical Safety Rules and Procedures including:
- Dangers of Electricity
- Methods of Protection
- Isolation Procedures
- Equipment Standards
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Paperwork and Compliance including:
- Explanation of the terms Authorised, Affected etc.
- Theory Assessment
- Assessment Criteria:
- Written Theoretical Assessment
- Practical Individual Assessment
What are the benefits?
- Safe job; Timely job; Right first-time job
- Enabling staff to carry out safe isolation can save valuable time spent waiting for an electrician.
- Formal targeted training with direction and end focussed on business need
- Training records meet and exceed those required by HSE
Enquire about on-site training
On-Site Training is a flexible and cost effective alternative to our regular scheduled training courses.
An ideal alternative for businesses that have a requirement to train more than 4 members of staff or would like to customise course content and need a consistent level of training across their team.