On-site Training Overview
Training TypeContinuous Improvement
CertificateMCP Training Certificate
We have designed our Lean Practitioner Programme Parts 1 and 2, accredited by City & Guilds to ensure all of our customers attain a level of knowledge through training, that is engaging, active and relevant. Part 1: Lean Foundation introduces you to the Lean Practitioner Programme and will provide you with the fundamental skills and knowledge required in the workplace today.
Achieving Part 1 enables delegates to progress to our Part 2: Lean Advanced Programme.
The Programme consists of 2 Modular sessions, each of 4 days duration. By attending our Part 1 – Lean Foundation and our Part 2 – Lean Advanced Courses, delegates will be awarded Lean Practitioner City & Guilds Certification upon successful completion of an end of programme examination.
Our Part 1: Lean Foundation Programme includes Concepts of Lean Thinking, Workplace Organisation (5S), Waste Elimination, Kaizen Events, Rapid Changeover (SMED), Autonomous Maintenance (TPM), Problem Solving, Process Mapping and How to engage internal support.
Our Part 2: Lean Advanced Programme includes Leadership Skills & Managing Improvement Activities, Project Planning & Improvement Opportunity Selection, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Data Collection and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA).
• Lean Practitioner City & Guilds Certificate is awarded upon completion of Lean Foundation and Advanced Training Programmes
• Attendance on individual days or either module is available. Please contact email@example.com for further details
Is it right for us?
Lean Practitioner Programme is suitable for:
- Team Leaders, Process Owners, Project Managers and Managers
- Members of business improvement project teams
- If you are responsible for process performance improvements and the removal of wasteful activities
- For those embarking on a business improvement initiative and are looking to improve process flow
On successful completion delegates will be able to:
- Use their understanding of how Lean principles can apply to day-to-day activities
- Drive improvement initiatives within the workplace, either as leader or as part of a team
- Deliver real improvements and savings to the business within a short period of time
- Coach and mentor co-workers and colleagues in the art of seeking out waste and improving workplace efficiency
What will we learn?
The course will focus on:
- Practical Lean tools & techniques and how they effectively improve business efficiency
- How to identify improvement opportunities by reducing waste and improving flow
- Understand how effective Problem Solving plays a key part in business improvement activities
- Value Stream Mapping skills, how to identify value and to find new ways of adding customer value
Lean Practitioner Programme & Modules
Training is an investment in the individual and the future of the company. This course is highly relevant in today’s competitive business environment. It challenges those attending to identify improvement opportunities, drive change and embed improvements and efficiencies in the workplace.
What are the benefits?
Our Lean Practitioner Programme provides the skills needed to optimise continuous improvement initiatives. Organisations benefit from effective and skilled Lean Practitioners in the workplace and they are able to measure real cost savings and improvements in business efficiency in a relatively short period of time.
Enquire about on-site training
On-Site Training is a flexible and cost effective alternative to our regular scheduled training courses.
An ideal alternative for businesses that have a requirement to train more than 4 members of staff or would like to customise course content and need a consistent level of training across their team.