On-site Training Overview
Training TypeContinuous Improvement
QualificationMCP Training Certificate
Leading and Developing Improvement Teams Programme. Leadership is a skill that is commonly forgotten in today’s workplace. Is it something that is inherited, taught or a little of both? The MCP approach to Leadership is based on many years’ experience of working with organisations who are driving change and who understand and value the contribution made by those responsible for leading and delivering improvement initiatives.
Our 1-day Leading and Developing Improvement Teams programme show how individuals and small teams can be better prepared to lead improvement teams, provide a supportive culture, overcome resistance and successfully drive the improvement changes.
Is it right for us?
Our Leading and Developing Improvement Teams Programme is suitable for:
- Managers, Supervisors, Project Managers, Team Leaders and Heads of Department
- Senior Production Engineers, Process Operators and Manufacturing Engineers
- From Manufacturing/Production, Engineering, Technical, Human Resources & Service / Transactional functions
What will we learn?
The Leading and Developing Improvement Teams programme will focus on:
- Best practice approaches to developing high performing teams
- How to identify the characteristics of effective teams
- Building and maintain momentum and transfer ownership
- Understand the options for managing resistance
- Learn the tools & techniques for the delivery of effective workshops
- How to work with and manage individuals that are resistant to change
What are the benefits?
Many companies rush to develop improvement programmes without fully understanding the skills and capability of those directly responsible for successful delivery. Companies that support and develop their workforce in leadership skills are more likely to see the rewards of successful improvement projects, sooner and are less likely to fail. Understanding and managing resistance to change is a key part of any change programme and the ability to lead improvement teams is often underestimated.
Understanding the factors that influence effective teams in the workplace and how to lead is a key skill in any successful improvement project.
Enquire about on-site training
On-Site Training is a flexible and cost effective alternative to our regular scheduled training courses.
An ideal alternative for businesses that have a requirement to train more than 4 members of staff or would like to customise course content and need a consistent level of training across their team.