Course TypeElectrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical, Technical Skills
Autumn Training Open Day 2019, Reading – The Benefits of Multi-Skilling
MCP is proud to launch our annual Open Day Events for 2019.
In today’s highly competitive market place, how can your company stay ahead? Drop into our Open Day event and meet the MCP training team at our Reading venue to find out how.
Date: Thursday 26th September 2019
Attendance will offer you the opportunity to find out more about our specialist multi-skilling training portfolio:
- Mechanical to Electrical Conversion – giving mechanical technicians the ability to carry out high-frequency low-risk tasks
- Mechanical Maintenance Skills – enabling maintenance staff to carry out basic mechanical tasks
- Control & instrumentation – equipping maintenance technicians with calibration skills
- Technical Operator Training (On-site) – upping the skill levels of operators to deliver fundamental maintenance tasks
Confirmed attendees for this event so far…
During Open Day at our Reading Training Centre, you will have a chance to attend presentations and demonstrations presented by MCP’s experienced Technical Training staff.
Is it right for me?
MCP’s Autumn Training Open Day is open to all. If you are a training buyer, HR Manager, Engineering Manager or Production Manager mark the date in your diary.
Our Open Days demonstrate to customers what is on offer, tell you more about MCP and our training portfolio. They provide the perfect opportunity to find out more. With a mix of expert speakers, knowledgeable clients and industry professionals, we aim to ensure that nobody leaves our Open Days without new ideas, solutions and technologies to supercharge your operations.
There will be an opportunity for peer-to-peer networking. The session will offer the attendees a ’Surgery Session’ based on intel they bring with them for review which will provide each delegate with a ‘Valued Takeaway’ for use immediately in the business.
How much does your engineering downtime cost you per hour? Read our client testimonial about how multi-skilling training improved the bottom line John Holland, Pladis Global.
What will I learn?
The Agenda will also include details of all MCP’s Multi-Skilling courses:
- City & Guilds accredited Training for multi-skilling. We have designed these specialist courses to meet the needs of technicians and operators and to overcome organisations current skills challenges in the global jobs market.
- Assessment Centres for workforce improvement. Corporate liability legislation underpins the need for technical staff to be properly trained and competent to work safely. MCP has carried out practical assessments on literally thousands of candidates to ensure they are safe and competent.
Practical Sessions in the Workshop:
- Inverter set-up
- Change motor
- Testing a motor
Details on MCP’s Assessment Centres
Working with a number of well-known companies across the food, drink, pharmaceuticals and car manufacturing sectors, MCP is providing maintenance skills’ assessment and development programmes.
The ‘Centres’ are established within the organisation and provide a thorough practical assessment of technical staff and support their skills’ development programmes, including health and safety awareness. A suite of assessments has been developed addressing basic, generic skills for maintenance technicians. These cover:
- Safe isolation
- Fault finding using instruments
- Inverter set up and commission
- Programmable controller fault finding
- Recommission of belt or chain drive
If you cannot make the Solihull date, then please attend our Solihull Open Day Thursday 6th June, 9.30am to 1.30pm
What are the benefits?
- You can visit our training locations and see the facilities at first-hand
- Learn more about the course offers before booking
- Have the opportunity to meet other customers and network
- Meet the technical trainers and other experts to discuss your challenges directly with them
- Find out how to protect your business against Health & Safety legislation
- Attendance will offer help and advice for your live issues
- Delegates are trained to carry Real Maintenance Tasks
- Understand how using Industry Standard Voltage and real-life shop floor specifications makes a difference to your training
- Our practical hands-on approach – a not just paper-based, theory maintenance – means much more to delegates
- MCP’s meaningful intelligence and real data is used to support effective solutions
- Gain some actionable outcomes and tactical processes
- Using real data from other companies who have multi-skilled with MCP, we can interpolate or extrapolate how much money you can save by investing in training.
- Working with some of the biggest and best companies across the world, we have developed Queen’s Award-winning training support.