Course TypeContinuous Improvement
CertificateCity & Guilds Accreditation Certificate
Part 2: Lean Advance Programme (Lean Sigma Green Belt equivalent) further develops the skills and knowledge gained from Part 1: Lean Foundation to ensure all delegates achieve a level of training that will be engaging, active and relevant. The programme will provide you with the skills and knowledge required in the workplace today. By completing the Lean Practitioner Programme you will be able to lead and deliver key business improvement projects and contribute to the strategic objectives of your organisation immediately.
By completing the Lean Practitioner Programme, the equivalent to Lean Sigma Green Belt certification, you will be able to lead and deliver key business improvement projects and contribute to the strategic objectives of your organisation immediately.
The Programme consists of 2 Modular sessions, both 4 days duration. By attending our Part 1 – Lean Foundation and our Part 2 – Lean Advanced Courses, delegates will be awarded Lean Practitioner City & Guilds Certification upon successful completion of an end of programme examination.
Our Part 2: Lean Advanced Programme includes Leadership Skills & Managing Improvement Activities, Project Planning & Improvement Opportunity Selection, Value Stream Mapping (VSM), Data Collection and Measurement Systems Analysis (MSA).
Our Part 1: Lean Foundation Programme includes Concepts of Lean Thinking, Workplace Organisation (5S), Waste Elimination, Kaizen Events, Rapid Changeover (SMED), Autonomous Maintenance (TPM), Problem Solving, Process Mapping and How to engage internal support.
• Lean Practitioner City & Guilds Certificate is awarded upon completion of Lean Foundation and Advanced Training Programmes
• Attendance on individual days or either module is available. Please contact email@example.com for further details
Is it right for me?
Lean Practitioner Programme is suitable for:
- Team Leaders, Process Owners, Project Managers and Managers
- Members of business improvement project teams
- If you are responsible for process performance improvements and the removal of wasteful activities
- For those embarking on a business improvement initiative and are looking to improve process flow
On successful completion delegates will be able to:
- Use their understanding of how Lean principles can apply to day-to-day activities
- Drive improvement initiatives within the workplace, either as leader or as part of a team
- Deliver real improvements and savings to the business within a short period of time
- Coach and mentor co-workers and colleagues in the art of seeking out waste and improving workplace efficiency
What will I learn?
The course will focus on:
- Practical Lean tools & techniques and how they effectively improve business efficiency
- How to identify improvement opportunities by reducing waste and improving flow
- Understand how effective Problem Solving plays a key part in business improvement activities
- Value Stream Mapping skills, how to identify value and to find new ways of adding customer value
Lean Practitioner Programme & Modules
Training is an investment in the individual and the future of the company. This course is highly relevant in today’s competitive business environment. It challenges those attending to identify improvement opportunities, drive change and embed improvements and efficiencies in the workplace.
If you require a copy of the programme and list of modules then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the benefits?
Our Lean Practitioner Programme provides the skills needed to optimise continuous improvement initiatives. Organisations benefit from effective and skilled Lean Practitioners in the workplace and they are able to measure real cost savings and improvements in business efficiency in a relatively short period of time.