This website and its contents are the copyright of MCP Consulting Group Ltd or its licensors. All rights are reserved.
All information provided on this website is provided for the purpose of providing commercial informative data. MCP Consulting Group Ltd reserves the right to change, modify, remove or substitute without notice any information shown on this website.
To the extent permissible by law, MCP Consulting Group Ltd assumes no responsibility for information published on this site and shall not be liable for direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the use or inability to use any of the information contained or accessed from this site even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
MCP Consulting Group Ltd does not warrant that the information published on this site is accurate or free from error, and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided, or for mistakes, errors, or omissions of any kind, nor for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any actions taken on the information. Information published on the site is intended solely for the purpose of providing general information.
These notices and disclaimers shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
MCP Consulting and Training Terms and Conditions of website usage
The term “MCP Consulting and Training” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website MCP Consulting Group Ltd whose registered office is Westmore Brennand, Suite 606, The Cotton Exchange, Old Hall Street, Liverpool, L3 9LQ. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without MCP Management Consultant’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Internet copyright notice
This website and its content are copyright of © “MCP Consulting Group Ltd” 2016. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or another form of electronic retrieval system.