Introducing the Smart Detection Sensors – Asset Monitoring Solution
An affordable cloud-based monitoring solution for your assets gives you real-time visibility of asset performance, no matter where your assets are located.
The Smart Detection Sensors are offered in four derivatives:
- Flood – used to detect a lack of water
- Humidity – allowing you to accurately monitor the relative humidity of the air within a room or enclosure
- Temperature – detect and measure temperature in Degree Celsius on a continual basis
- Vibration – quantifies the vibration by counting by counting the number of vibrations in a specified time period
Every 10 minutes the sensor will send all measured data to the Gateway which relays this data back to the cloud.
The Smart Detection Sensors detect and measure the relative humidity at the device. Every 10 minutes the sensor will send all measured data to the Gateway which will then relay this data back to the Cloud.
Smart Detection Sensors use patent pending 1 Click Commissioning technology to automatically connect and relay data to the Remote Monitoring platform. Via secure access to your Account, you can see sensor data displayed in a Dashboard for each Building or Remote Asset you are monitoring.
Through the use of patent-pending Dynamic Profiles, you can set thresholds for each sensor which can trigger alarms that can be sent to you via email, SMS or automatically dispatch Emergency Jobs in the Operations and Mobile Workforce applications. These can be retrofitted to any location in less 10 minutes with no special equipment.
Example applications for Flood Sensors include: Water heater monitoring, plumbing leak detection, sump monitoring, boat bilge monitoring and basement/crawl space monitoring
Example applications for Humidity Sensors include: Greenhouse humidity monitoring, agriculture environment monitoring, art gallery and museum environmental monitoring, HVAC dehumidification monitoring, humidity monitoring and general weather and environmental monitoring
Example applications for Temperature Sensors include: Room temperature monitoring, environmental monitoring, HVAC testing, data centre monitoring and freezers and coolers
Asset monitoring solutions offer a number of features which will improve your emergency response times and potentially prevent emergencies before they happen.
Smart Flood Detection Sensors Features
• Water detection probe
• Mounting tabs for positioning at a set level above the floor to prevent false positives
• Immediately detects presence or non-presence of water
Smart Detection Humidity Sensors Features
• Measures relative humidity with a high accuracy
Smart Temperature Detection Sensors Features
• Accurate to ± 1° C (± 1.8° F)
• Increased accuracy by user calibration to ± 0.25°C (± 0.45° F)
• Probe temperature range of -40°C to +125°C
• The RF Wireless Temperature Sensor uses a type NTC thermistor to measure temperature.
Smart Vibration Detection Sensors Features
• Detects vibration or sudden movement
• Counts vibrations
• Measures constant movement in X, Y, Z new axis to give vibration sensor amplitude in mm/sec non-presence of water
Use this device within the specified temperature range. Higher temperature may cause deterioration of the characteristics or the material quality of this product.