The images below are of delegates learning, from one of our best trainers, Peter Jackson, about applying the lessons learnt from our Asset Management Tools & Techniques workshop.
Attendance enables delegates to:
- Identify good maintenance management practices and having the confidence to implement them in the workplace
- Reduce maintenance costs as a consequence of doing the ‘right’ things
- Improve equipment reliability
- Identify the KPIs that demonstrate performance and progress
- Acquire knowledge, skills and personal qualities that will demonstrate an understanding of the subject matter
As shown the delegates are encouraged to participate and share their own experiences and common problems. To share their personal experience and offer potential solutions. On completion, they gain a City and Guilds certificate.
Delegates came from across the UK and include representations from:
Our next public course is published on our website.
Book here for Asset Management Tools – 21 Oct – 23 Oct 2019.
Asset Management Tools & Techniques is part of MCP’s Maintenance Excellence Trilogy Programme others in the series include Maintenance Planning & Scheduling and Managing Plant Reliability.