Supporting clients’ future business objectives
MCP Consulting Group Ltd. is renowned for excellence and innovation within the Asset Management consulting and technical training services and has operated for more than 40 years.
We are focused on supporting clients’ future business objectives and proud that history our has given us the firm foundations upon which to grow and keep pace with industry changes.
The history of MCP – the timeline
- 1976: MCP Consulting and Training was established, providing business solutions in a broad range of management services.
- 1987: The business-focused their activities on maintenance and asset management, leading to the development of the AMIS (Asset Management Improvement Service) Audit, originally a DTI supported programme.
- 1990: Langcet, a technical training organisation based in the South East was established and provided technical training to production, manufacturing and utility sectors, predominantly in the south-east of England.
- 2001: MCP established its international operation AMIS-MCP International in 2001. MCP now has partners throughout the UK, USA, Portugal, Spain, India, Thailand, South Africa, Germany, Austria, Singapore and UAE.
- 2005: MCP acquired Langcet and opened a training centre in Reading.
- 2005: MCP opened a training centre in the West Midlands.
- 2005: The National Skills Academy for Food and Drink Manufacturing award MCP the accolade of Specialist for Engineering and Maintenance.
- 2008: The Institute of Asset Management endorse MCP as one of their Trainers to deliver a course that clearly maps to the latest Competencies Framework and complement BSI PAS 55:2008. MCP’s Asset Management Principles, Policy & Strategy Training Course is aimed at those organisations needing to demonstrate that they are applying good practice asset management.
- 2008: MCP opens a training centre in Derby.
- 2008: MCP celebrates 25 years of AMIS Assessments.
- 2008: MCP opens a brand new customised Training Centre in Reading.
- 2014: A new management team was formed and the buy-out took place. The new business was formed and named MCP Consulting Group Ltd.
- 2016: MCP was awarded the Queen’s Award for International Trade, 2016. Peter Gagg was presented to Her Majesty The Queen at The Queens Award Winners Reception held at Buckingham Palace, London on 14th July.