ISO 55000 Training Courses
MCP is an IAM (Institute of Asset Management) endorsed assessor and trainer for ISO 55000 aligned training courses.
Reserve your space now on the January 26-28 ISO 55000 aligned Asset Management Principles, Policy and Strategy Course in Solihull.
ISO 55000 aligned Asset Management Principles, Policy and Strategy Course
Who should attend this course?
Delegates who need to understand the relationship between asset management and risk management in a strategic framework.
Why should you attend this course?
MCP’s Asset Management Principles, Policy and Strategy course is aligned with ISO 55 000/1/2:2014 and the IAM competency framework 2008, and utilises examples from a wide sector. The course will:
- Help delegates understand the fundamental principles underpinning Asset Management
- Illustrate Asset Management Policy & Strategy and show how it is developed
- Help delegates understand Asset Life cycle Management
- Show the factors influencing an asset’s total life-cycle costs
- Help delegates understand the information requirements related to the life cycle of an asset
- Demonstrate the relationship between asset management and risk management
- Illustrate the way Asset Management is assessed (BS ISO 55001 requirements)
The course will focus on:
- The Anatomy of Asset Management
- Asset Management Principles
- Asset Management System
- Asset Management Policy and Strategy Development
- Asset Management Objectives and Planning
- Asset Management Life-cycle phases
- Asset Related Risk Management – ISO 55001:2014 & BS ISO 31000:2009
- Asset Management information requirements and decision making
- Asset Management Competency Requirements
- ISO55000/1/2 assessments and auditing requirements
Institute of Asset Management
ISO 55000 1 Day Awareness Course
MCP’s ISO 55000/PAS 55 1 day training course will increase your understanding of what ISO 55000/PAS 55 involves. It will also provide you with an awareness of the requirements for compliance and certification.
Introduction to ISO 55000/PAS 55
- The asset management standard
- History and current status
- Applicability of ISO 55000
- Benefits of adopting ISO 55000
ISO 55000 standard
- Structure (Parts 1 and II)
- Content of ISO 55000
- Requirements for compliance
- Achieving compliance
- Roadmap and timescales
PAS 55 supporting tools
- Competence framework
- Self assessment tool
Gap Analysis review
ISO 55000 Case study
Dates & Location