MCP is an IAM (Institute of Asset Management) endorsed assessor and trainer for ISO 55000.
Moving from PAS 55 to BS ISO 55001 – the new international standard for asset management with:
- MCP’s 1 day ISO 55000 Awareness Course
- IAM accredited Asset Management Principles, Policy and Strategy Course
ISO 55000 1 Day Awareness Course
MCP’s ISO 55000/PAS 55 1 day training course will increase your understanding of what ISO 55000/PAS 55 involves. It will also provide you with an awareness of the requirements for compliance and certification.
Introduction to ISO 55000/PAS 55
- The asset management standard
- History and current status
- Applicability of PAS 55
- Benefits of adopting PAS 55
PAS 55 standard
- Structure (Parts 1 and II)
- Content of PAS 55
- Requirements for compliance
- Achieving compliance
- Roadmap and timescales
PAS 55 supporting tools
- Competence framework
- Self assessment tool
Gap Analysis review
PAS 55 Case study
Dates & Location
Asset Management Principles, Policy and Strategy Course (IAM Accredited)
Who should attend this course?
Delegates who need to understand the relationship between asset management and risk management in a strategic framework.
Why should you attend this course?
To consider asset management within its whole life framework and understand how asset management relates to the identification and management of risk in any business. This course is aligned with PAS 55 (2008) and ISO 55000/1/2:2014 and the IAM competency framework 2008, and utilises examples from a wide industry sector.
As one of the Institute of Asset Management’s Endorsed Training Providers, MCP’s course will provide a knowledge and understanding in respect of:
- Asset Management (AM) best practice
- The Asset Management Life Cycle
- The relationship between asset management and risk management
- The functional condition and performance of assets, information requirements related to the life cycle of an asset
- Factors influencing an asset’s whole life cost
- The certification process & Self-Assessment
The course will focus on:
- Asset Management Key Principles & Fundamentals
- Asset Management Policy & Strategy Development
- Asset Management Planning
- Asset Management Life-cycle Phases
- Risk Management & Performance Improvement
- Asset Management Information Requirements and Decision Making
- PAS 55 & ISO 55000/1/2 assessments and auditing requirements
Institute of Asset Management