Maintenance Training Course – Aim
MCP’s course will give managers, engineers, production supervisors and planners who are new to maintenance an understanding of how to run their activities in order to improve plant performance and reduce costs.
On completion of the course delegates will gain an understanding of the fundamentals of good maintenance management, and the different areas of expertise (Maintenance Planning, Plant Reliability and Managing Spare Parts).
- Terms and definitions explained
- The scope of maintenance and the need for a strategic approach
- Types of maintenance
- Creating the best maintenance schedule
- Planning maintenance work
- Managing the cost of maintenance
- Spare parts management
- Measuring performance
- Continuous Improvement
- The role of CMMS – inputs and outputs
- Mini audit exercise
MCP Consulting and Training
Dates & Location
Please look at our training calendar for the next available dates and location.