Why you should attend MCP’s Maintenance Best Practice course?
MCP’s extremely popular City & Guilds accredited Maintenance Best Practice interactive training course provides an excellent understanding in the principles of effective maintenance. Applying these principles will enable your organisation to improve its equipment performance reliability, lean manufacturing strategies and reduce costs – Book onto the next course
Who should attend?
MCP’s Maintenance training course is designed for maintenance managers, maintenance team leaders, planners, engineers and anyone with Asset Care responsibility. People who are new to maintenance should attend MCP’s three day training course “Asset Management Tools and Techniques“.
Training Course Content
- Features of best practice
- Developing preventive maintenance plans
- Controlling work load and planning jobs
- Creation and use of Plant History
- Cost Management
- Materials (Stores) Management
- Failure Analysis
- Key Performance Measures
- Continuous Improvement in Maintenance
- Getting the best from your Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Developing an Action Plan
Attendees will gain an understanding of good maintenance management practices, and how to implement them in a workplace environment. Delegates will prepare an action plan for making maintenance improvements in their own organisation during the workshop.
City & Guilds