Course TypeManagement Practices
QualificationCity and Guilds Accredited Certificate
Price£960 + VAT
MCP’s popular City & Guilds accredited Maintenance Best Practice interactive workshop provides an excellent understanding of the principles of effective maintenance. Companies increasingly need to make improvement a key part of the culture in order to remain cost competitive in their operations. Similarly, maintenance departments are increasingly under pressure to improve performance and reduce costs. This workshop can help you drive value in your maintenance.
Is it right for me?
MCP’s Maintenance training course is designed for experienced engineering managers, maintenance managers, maintenance team leaders, planners, engineers and anyone with Asset Care responsibility. People who are new to maintenance should attend MCP’s three-day training course “Asset Management Tools and Techniques“.
What will I learn?
- Recognising the features of maintenance best practice
- Developing preventive maintenance plans and FMECA/RCM
- Work planning and management
- Cost Management
- Parts, Materials and Stores Management
- Failure Analysis/FMECA/RCM
- Key Performance Measures
- Continuous improvement in maintenance
- Getting the best from your computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Developing an action plan
What are the benefits?
Applying these principles will enable your organisation to
- Identify good maintenance management practices
- Implement them in the workplace
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Improve its equipment performance and reliability
- Prepare an action plan to make maintenance improvements for your own organisation