Course TypeMaintenance & Asset Management
QualificationCity and Guilds Accredited Certificate
Price£960 + VAT
MCP’s popular City & Guilds accredited Maintenance Best Practice interactive workshop provides an excellent understanding of the principles of effective maintenance. Companies increasingly need to make asset management a key part of the culture in order to remain cost competitive in their operations. Similarly, maintenance costs are increasingly under pressure. This workshop can help you drive value through your maintenance management.
Is it right for me?
MCP’s Maintenance training course is designed for experienced engineering managers, maintenance managers, production managers, maintenance team leaders, planners, engineers and anyone with Asset Care responsibility. People who are new to maintenance should attend MCP’s three-day training course “Asset Management Tools and Techniques“.
What will I learn?
- Recognising the features of maintenance best practice
- The importance of having the ‘right’ maintenance plans
- Work planning and management
- Cost Management
- Parts, Materials and Stores Management
- Failure Analysis/FMECA/RCM
- Key Performance Measures
- Continuous improvement in maintenance
- Getting the best from your computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- Developing an action plan
What are the benefits?
Applying these principles will enable your organisation to
- Identify good maintenance management practices and be confident to Implement them in the workplace
- Reduce maintenance costs as a consequence of doing the ‘right’ things
- Improve equipment reliability
- Prepare an action plan to make maintenance improvements for your own organisation
- Identify the KPIs that demonstrate performance and progress