17th Edition Wiring Regulation Dates & Location
Why should you attend?
MCP’s City & Guilds accredited 17th Edition Training course is designed for delegates who need to be conversant with the latest edition and amendments to the wiring regulations. On completion of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental requirements of BS 7671
- Demonstrate the application of the regulations
- Identify the requirements of the special installations of BS7671
MCP’s 17th Edition training course covers the 17th Edition regulations and is open to all. The course is suitable for those who are qualified but are looking for an in-depth overview of the wiring regulations, or anyone who has not passed a formal electrical qualification on BS7671 since 2001. Following completion of the training programme employees will have a thorough working knowledge of the regulations. In addition to harmonisation with European Standards, the programme will consider:
- Part 1: Scope, object and fundamental principles
- Part 2: Definitions and terminology
- Part 3: Assessment of general characteristics
- Part 4: Protection for safety
- Part 5: Selection and erection of equipment
- Part 6: Inspection and testing
- Part 7: Special locations
- Sample test papers
Candidates sit the 17th Edition City and Guilds 2382 national 2 hour examination on-line.