ISO 55000 / PAS 55 Implementation, Certification and Training
Find out more, Attend MCP’s January 26-28 2015 IAM Accredited Asset Management Principles, Policy and Strategy Course in Solihull which is aligned with ISO 55000.
What is ISO 55000 / PAS 55?
ISO 55000 (previously BSI PAS 55: 2008) is now the International Standard for the optimised management of physical assets. It provides clear definitions and a 28 point model of requirements for Good Practice of physical asset management. The three Standards: ISO 55000 / 55001 / 55002 were all approved overwhelmingly by the international community and were published in January 2014.
What does ISO 55000PAS 55 provide?
Companies in all sectors are rapidly noticing the potential for achieving benefits through improving asset management and delivering highly reliable, stable and cost-effective asset performance in terms of improved customer service, and also in enhanced relationships with Regulators. PAS 55 sets out the requirements and provides guidelines for achieving compliance with the standard. Companies who can demonstrate compliance will be be recognised as accredited in accordance with the standard.
Achieving certification provides successful organisations with the international recognition that they manage their (or their clients) assets to the highest standard.
How do I find out more about ISO 55000 / PAS 55?
MCP are endorsed by the Institute of Asset Management to provide training courses in asset management:
We also provide training and workshops in:
- ISO 55000 Awareness 1 day course
- PAS 55 Asset Management Plans
Why choose MCP to help with ISO 55000 / PAS 55?
- MCP is one of The Institute of Asset Management’s Endorsed Trainers – with training that maps to BSI PAS 55
- “We have worked successfully in partnership with MCP to achieve compliance and certification to PAS 55 and deliver our goal of world class asset performance.” EMCOR Facilities Management.
- MCP’s PAS 55 clients include: BAA, Scottish Water, Scottish Power, Emcor, Serco, Dubai Road Transport
- 30 year history of Asset Management Services to Global Clients and 15 years experience of Asset Management Systems Assessments. The PAS 55 approach is an integral part of MCP’s hands-on World Class Continuous Performance Improvement Programmes.
- MCP’s AMIS maintenance audits are being used by multi-national organisations to complement PAS 55.