MCP – The Maintenance, Lean Manufacturing and Training Consultancy
MCP Management Consultants Ltd (MCP Consulting and Training) enhance the performance of your people, your plant and your processes because we have:
- Over 30 years experience of specialising in Asset Management & Asset Care Excellence, AMIS Maintenance Assessments, Maintenance Benchmarking, Operational Excellence, lean manufacturing and Training Consultancy.
- Head office in the West Midlands, UK, with MCP training facilities in Reading, Solihull, Derby and Birmingham, and an international partnership network across Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia and the USA.
- As an operations consultancy MCP has delivered over 4000 improvement programmes worldwide to blue chip and multi national organisations.
- Many years experience of working with organisations across the Globe – supporting our customers’ international operations, across Asia, Africa and Australasia, USA and Europe.
- Expertise, industry knowledge and practical experience of managing operational change in a range of sectors: Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Facilities Management, Food & Drink, Transportation, Paper, Petrochemical, Chemical, Utilities, Power Generation and Distribution, Water, Gas Services, Airports, Buildings, Transport and Contracting.
- The Institute of Asset Management endorses MCP as one of their Trainers to deliver a course that maps clearly to the latest Competences Framework (November 2008)and complement BSI PAS 55:2008. MCP’s Asset Management Principles, Policy & Strategy Training Course is aimed at those organisations needing to demonstrate that they are applying good practice asset management.
- A reputation for quality delivery, supporting an organisation on an ongoing basis, regularly working with our customers again and again to enhance business performance.
- Provide tailored learning programmes – individually designed to meet the identified needs of your organisation and nationally accredited by City and Guilds, IAM, IOSH, ILM, EAL, and EDI
MCP clients include: Novartis, Diageo, Warburtons, PepsiCo, Veolia, Muller Dairy, Norland, Coca-Cola, Reckitt Benckiser, Veolia, The BBC, Eggborough Power, Loughborough University, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson, Johnson Controls, Kraft, United Biscuits, UBS, Royal Mail, Dairy Crest, Coors, Scottish Power and AstraZeneca.